Women's tennis has come of age. Players today are taller, stronger, and faster than ever before. The distinction between traditional baseline, all-court, and serve-and-volley games continues to diminish as players learn how to dictate the point at the earliest opportunity.
The top players know how to play to their strengths and their opponents' weaknesses, and Women's Tennis Tactics shows you how to do the same:
* More than 68 drills to practice match tactics
* Breakdown of match situations and tactical solutions
* Guidance on developing a personal style
* Strategies for tracking performance
* Tactics for singles and doubles play
Whether serving, returning, playing the baseline, or playing the net, Women's Tennis Tactics provides you with the strategic arsenal to elevate your game and enjoy greater success on the court.